Credits: 02 Hours
Placement: BSN-IV, Semester-VII
Faculty: Syeda Uzma Paiam
Learning the English language can really change your work life. English is the official language of all medical procedures and spoken in all major hospitals worldwide. It is the medium to study, patients’ history, medicine labels, and medical care. Being proficient in the English language is key to getting ahead in the medical profession.
Learning the English language enables you to communicate easily with your doctors, patients, and staff. When you study English at our online school, you will be making friends with nurses and paramedics from lots of different countries, using English as your common language.
Many of the world’s top pharmaceuticals and hospital clients etc. communicate in the English language. Therefore, by learning English you will have access to a great wealth of cultural understanding.
Here, you can take online quizzes and assessments. This course has six units helping you develop along with the following areas.
- Reading, Writing, Understanding, Speaking the Medical English Language fluently
- Understanding the basics of paramedics communication
- Speak English words and phrases at a hospital
- Questions doctors ask patients in English
- Discussing health problems in English
- Medical Vocabulary development
- Reading fluency, including oral reading skills
- Discussing Accidents and Injuries in English
The program includes eLearning speech activities. Through these activities, you can record your voice to access your spoken English, pronunciation, and fluency.
Zoom Video Conferencing (directed by faculty, time-to-time)
See Sample lessons and Curriculum and let’s get started!
The course fee is currently set at US$80. (PKR 13,400)
If you wish to pay through bank transfer, you may click here: